Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi keeps dropping

alcp
Hooked

Wifi keeps dropping

Hi there
I'm writing on behalf of my aunt, who's a Plusnet broadband customer. Her hubone wifi has been dropping over the past several weeks, only to randomly reconnect. She told me the router light light has been red, then flashing orange, then blue - multiple times over the past 3 days. Can someone check the line outside her property please? This had previously been the problem when she was first getting set up, which an engineer managed to finally resolve. Regards
2 REPLIES 2
alcp
Hooked

Re: Wifi keeps dropping

Also, I've tried to report the problem via her plusnet account only to hit a 'Sorry, there's been a problem in reporting the broadband issue.'
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Wifi keeps dropping

Hi @alcp. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm very sorry to see that your aunt's connection has been dropping over the past few weeks, I appreciate how inconvenient this can be. Thank you for confirming that the router light changes colour when the connection drops. I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to report this via the troubleshooter. Please can you send me the account username over on a private message and I will look into this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team