cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Myr4
Hooked

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

We joined Plusnet on 12th December. I switch provider every year and have never had a problem switching to and fro between Sky and Talktalk. This is my first experience of Plusnet. The connection is horrendous.
Firstly, I wasn't happy that my landline switched a day before the broadband which meant we were left without broadband for the whole day. Then when it did switch over the following day there was literally no connection. The first two days were terrible and I was left using my data instead.
I called up Friday morning and was told about switching channels. I've done that and whilst that's improved the problem it's not solved it. The Wi-Fi will randomly disconnect anytime and I'm ending up using more and more data (which is very limited).

I've never had a problem like this with other providers. We've always had continuous connection. I simply can't carry on like this. It's unfair.

What are my cancellation rights?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Hi there, We're not seeing any actual broadband disconnections so I've decided to send out a different router to see how you get on with that (a Hub One) please let us know if that's helped once you've given that a try. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Myr4
Hooked

Re: Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Many thanks for the quick turnaround. I'll give it a try and will update you accordingly.