cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my line going to get sorted ?

DaveFw
Dabbler

When is my line going to get sorted ?

I've been waiting since Monday 22nd for the following to be sorted ..............

[mremoved] - BOT - DSL Logged Faults
4:08pm, Friday 19 Nov 2010Dear Mr Forshaw,
Thank you for your time today.
As per our conversation, we have asked our wholesale broadband suppliers to turn interleaving on on your phone line to try and fix your current broadband problem.
Interleaving is a form of error correction that helps to improve the stability of high-speed broadband.
We think that turning on interleaving may help with your connection problems. Interleaving usually takes 24 hours to turn on, but can take up to 5 days to take effect.
If interleaving solves your problem, please close this Question. If you are still seeing problems with interleaving switched on, please return this Question to us with as much detail about your problem as possible. Thank you for your time and patience.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0845 140 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

**INTERNAL**
BT reference: 1-6531748445
Your order reference: 649229
CAD: 22-11-2010
EU to plug into test socket from Monday

Kind regards,
[mremoved]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any ideas how long i have to wait for this to complete as i still have my line plugged into the test socket, i would like this completed as soon as possible so i can tidy up as we do have kids running around and with this master socket baring wires is no joke and also having a extra long ethernet cable too.

Regards
Dave
dick:csa
1 REPLY 1
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: When is my line going to get sorted ?

HI DaveFw,
Your fault ticket has now been updated.
Jojo Smiley