cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from 500 to 900. Hasn't changed in 5 days.

FIXED
oxytonesam
Hooked

Upgraded from 500 to 900. Hasn't changed in 5 days.

Changed from a 500 to 900 FTTP plan on the 30th of march. Haven't been able to get anywhere with the phone support line.
Download speeds have not changed however upload speeds have changed. On the plusnet member dashboard, it just says

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Since it's been 5 days I'm just a bit stuck. I have a static ip addon, however I have reset the connection multiple times since upgrading the package.
3 REPLIES 3
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Re: Upgraded from 500 to 900. Hasn't changed in 5 days.

Fix

Good morning @oxytonesam, I'm really sorry to hear you're speeds haven't changed since upgrading. Are you able to perform a speed check through a wired connection if at all possible? I've ran some tests and nothing is really coming back as an issue so it'd be handy to see if this is only happening on wireless or also on wired. 

For a wired speed test I'd recommend - https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/
For a wireless speed test I'd recommend - https://www.speedtest.net/

Once you've ran this test, please send a screenshot of the results and let me know if it's an improvement, the same or worse. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
oxytonesam
Hooked

Thanks for the response, the speed changed yesterday I forgot to update the thread.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Aaaahh not an issue, thanks for letting me know and I'm glad to hear it's all working for you Smiley

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team