Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable connection EE Hub required

Norrette
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Unstable connection EE Hub required

Bear with, this is a bit complicated.

I currently have a reported fault on my phone (no dial tone) and broadband - line is unstable since April 26th-ish .  Zoom won't support unstable lines and I'm missing out on paid sessions, so it's urgent I get a stable line.

Since the last major outage in my area - Nov/Dec ish, I still have the EE Hub that I was sent.  Ironically, this was disabled by BT on the 21st April - I have a text from them asking for its return. 

As I think I may need this EE hub over the next week I spoke to a very helpful person at PN who said I should contact BT.  I duly did this, but they said I should return it and PN should organise a new one - which I could get tomorrow.

Fault message now Question 241577975

Can someone escalate this?

3 REPLIES 3
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: Unstable connection EE Hub required

@Norrette - Hiya I've got your message and I've replied to it on this ticket @ https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=241587391

All the best

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
Norrette
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thanks James, read your reply.  Not entirely happy.  I could be forgiven for thinking that this is deliberate by OpenReach/BT to push users onto FTTP. Meanwhile I can't tell if people are trying to reach me on the landline and I certainly can't participate fully on online courses. Am considering claiming for compensation on the course I've paid for.  BT should pay for the substitute access imho. This is the third time in just over a year when the service is as bad as dial up ever was.  Reliability is all I ask for.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

I can assure it isn't deliberate or Openreach wouldn't be fixing the major service outage now to be fair. I am really sorry you're experiencing this outage but all we can do at this point is allow Openreach to implement their fixes so your service is restored. As it is a major outage and multiple people in your area are impacted by this, it will be a priority for the local Openreach team to fix. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team