Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch Speed Blues :(

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 416

Re: Synch Speed Blues :(

I've not seen a v6, all the ones I have are v5. The retrain list should show all retrains since the router was started, up to a maximum of a page full I believe. So the period it covers will depend on the number of retrains you have had. It does show you the SNR at the start of the training , at the end, and what caused the next retrain.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Naiad
Grafter

Re: Synch Speed Blues :(

@MisterW
I've attached files (I hope) to show the training history - had to split it in two to get the whole width.  There was another drop this morning.
I can't  see any way to get back earlier than the 16th although I've been using this 2Wire longer than that, so I think I must have pulled its plug on Friday 15/4 when I rebooted at 14:52pm and went up to 2240kbps. I have kept written notes of synch drops back to Tues 22 Mar though.
Not sure what all this indicates; maybe you can spot something. I did notice there seems to be a gradual slight increase in the attenuation. I haven't been moving the house further away though. Wink