Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet informed me their system stoped my internet service

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Plusnet informed me their system stoped my internet service

@Aimeep - the situation with your routers is a mess.

The Hub One came back online a couple of days ago and provisioned correctly as I expected it would. Since your call to support though, the advisor you spoke to seems to have undone the work I did and once again your router is not correctly associated with your account.

To make this situation worse, the two Hub Two's that are now associated with your account have also been stripped.

You should not nedd to mess around with any passwords and I can't help but think that in trying, the situation is becoming much more complex than it need to.

It looks to me like you are online for the time being but I wouldn't rule out problems in future due to the undesirable situation with your hubs.

If you are using the Hub One still, then I urge you to factory reset it again to reassociate it with your account (I have made further changes this side).

If you are using a Hub Two with serial ending '576' then I urge the same.

If you are using any other device, then I could do with the serial number so that I can associated that device with your account too.

I recognsie how frustrating this might be, but it looks like acts of goodwill to try and fix things when you call support might actually be causing more harm than good 😕

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵