cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fibre for over a week!

adsjo

No fibre for over a week!

Our router has been permanent orange for over a week. We have phoned plus net many times and had a new router sent, its still orange. Had an engineer visit, the guy literally plugged the router back in upstairs then back downstairs. He then said it's probably a fault on the line I'll go to the cabinet and ring you when I'm done. No phone call and still Orange! Phoned back up and was meant to have another engineer visit yesterday who didn't even turn up. Apparently plus net rang me and the line was busy so couldn't arrange. All I've had now is a text to say there is a fault when can we send an engineer to you to which I replied 1-6pm ASAP. Heard nothing back!! Absolutely shocking. Please someone sort this out its driving me insane.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: No fibre for over a week!

Have you checked the support ticket for your fault?

There is an issue with the user portal which does not always display a link to active tickets - use the link below to access your tickets.

Check the details of the ticket for the email address to which notifications are being sent - then check that mailbox.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No fibre for over a week!

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see your broadband's not working and apologies for the delay.

Can you private message me your account username so I can take a closer look?

I've had a look at an account I've found from your e-mail address you've used in your forum profile, but an adviser hasn't viewed that account this year and we haven't arranged any engineer visits so things don't add up. Sad

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet