cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Streaming Still downloading 6GB file 36 hours

VeryAngry

No Streaming Still downloading 6GB file 36 hours

Me again still have problems streaming and I have a ticket open for this.
I have been asked to run Wireshark which I have done but cannot upload the files to the support system because they do not accept the file type. So another 24-48 hours before I get a response on what to to! Tried to get through on the phone lines and there is a 20 minute wait hence the support ticket!
Also I tried to download a 6GB game on X-Box live overnight but the connection kept resetting in the end it took 36 hours to download 6GB.
So I have not even had Plusnet for 14 days and I still cannot use it for what I want it for, also had real problems ordering Plusnet and even bigger problem getting it installed.
I have asked to be let out of my contract because of the issues I have but Plusnet are not allowing me out.
Never had so many problems with my internet connection since transferring to Plusnet.
Time for Plusnet just to accept that they have not provided the service they advertise and let me out of my contract.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No Streaming Still downloading 6GB file 36 hours

zip the file and then upload it
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi,
Sorry to hear of the problems you've been having. I can see you've got a fault ticket open which is with our faults team for investigation at the moment.
Are you using wired or wireless connection in your house? If it's wireless can you try using an ethernet cable instead and see if you still get the same issues?
*Sorry, I've just noticed you've got the Pro add-on so the wireshark capture isn't required. I'll get one of the team here to give you a call and go through troubleshooting this with you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@ VeryAngry,
Thanks for your time on the phone this morning. I've taken ownership of the fault ticket on your account and will continue to keep you updated from there as agreed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Just wanted to note that VeryAngry is right to feel angry.  We haven't handled his fault very well and we feeding back to address it.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager