cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DSL Light following broadband activation

vb
Dabbler

Re: No DSL Light following broadband activation

I've also noticed on top of my broadband order problem that I have been charged for some calls when they should have been FREE.  I am on Talk anytime plan. The bill is due to come out of my bank in September and I would like it rectified before the charge is taken.
Now with regards to the Broadband  - when is it going to get activated?Huh
vb
Dabbler

Ben Trimble, when you see this message please reply.
I've been on the phone to order updates again to confirm that Broadband will finally activate tomorrow but they have found no record of the expedite you placed on my order.
Will my broadband be fianlly activated tomorrow or not?Huh
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just spoken to BT Wholesale and they advised that your order should complete later today.
I'm sorry that you have received conflicting advice, the expedite was placed by BT Openreach who we have no direct contact with, we have to go through BT Wholesale who emailed Openreach. The order hasn't been amended to show the update so my colleagues who have spoken to you didn't have access to all the correct information.
vb
Dabbler

ok at last....things are moving forward!  My DSL light is now steady.....but I have tried to set up router and it is not recognising my user details....I have definately entered details correctly.  I currently have no internet light showing. How can this now be resolved.
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

I think you need to wait until Plusnet enters your details into the computer that they use to authenticate your password when your router logs you on.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry for the delay - the order isn't showing as completed so our system didn't activated your account. I got an email this morning from BT to say that the order has completed so I've activated your account manually. It looks like you switched your router off just before midnight last night so you should find your internet comes on when you switch it on today.