cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Broadband Usage showing 0KB

mikecrawford71
Dabbler

My Broadband Usage showing 0KB

Saw some messages at the beginning of the month stating issues with My Broadband Usage stats, but pretty sure posts said it had been fixed.
My stats have shown 0KB (for Peak and Off-peak) ever since the 9th of August, just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same?
I have logged a question through Plusnet Support, but haven't received a reply yet.
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: My Broadband Usage showing 0KB

Could you try logging into your router and click disconnect then connect, your usage should then start to appear.
mikecrawford71
Dabbler

Will give it a try tonight. Can I ask why a disconnect / reconnect would fix it?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We've seen a handful of these's recently and it's something we're taking a look into.
It seems that you usage is now showing after your reconnection.

mikecrawford71
Dabbler

Smiley Thanks Chris, that did the trick.
On a side note, my HE IPv6 tunnel stopped working on the 9th as well. After disconnect / reconnect yesterday, the tunnel became active again.
We did have power cuts on the 9th, wonder if the router / modem startups went a bit awry and the connection wasn't established cleanly? General internet access was OK, just saw these 2 issues.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

There's nothing that should have caused an issue with your HE IPv6 tunnel, if this happens again it would be good to let us to see if we can spot any discrepancies.