Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega drop in speed

James
Grafter

Re: Mega drop in speed

Quote from: Bmw06123
lots and lots of people seem to be having the same problems as me i think its just the plus net service....

It's not.
It's the infrastructure of the broadband network in the United Kingdom.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

this still does not explain the face that my o2 speeds were faster maybe when they chenged it at the exchange something went wrong?
James
Grafter

If you were on O2's LLU product, it would have been on ADSL2, which is generally quicker than ADSL (which is what you have from us).
I suspect that that is part of the reason why your speeds are slower.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

ok well i cant be dealing with this then how do i obtain a mac code from you?
i wish to leave plus net its ridiclious!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

So you wish to break a contract with plusnet rather than the help people have been giving you,plusnet require 30 days notice and as you couldnt be bothered search the help and support pages ive provided you a link,All you have to do is click it.(if thats not too much trouble for you)and your welcome,be seeing ya!! http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/using/request_mac_key.shtml
dick:quote
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

nothing is going to work to get my internet faster i have done everything that has been said end of conversation so many people are having the same problems so im done with plus net.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

plus net has got to be the worst isp i have ever been with this company sucks and the telephone support Is rubbish
NEW CUSTOMERS TRANSFER OUT B4 U GET TIED INTO THEIR STUPID CONTRACT LIKE I DID.
JUST LOOK AT EVERYONES POST THAT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A [Censored] COMPANY PLUSNET ACTUALLY IS
GO WITH ONE MORE KNOWN LIKE 02 OR TALK TALK
PLUS NET YOU LET THIS COUNTRY DOWN U SUCKERS!
I WILL BE LEAVING YOU NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES YOUR COMPANY IS [Censored]!
Dick:red Avoidance of swear filter.
James
Grafter

Hi,
You have entered a contract with ourselves, presumably without checking the details of the products and services you are signing up for.
Others have tried helping you, but you seem to prefer shouting in capitals and swearing.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

I HAVE TOOK THEIR ADVICE AND DONE WHAT THEY TOLD ME NOTHING WORKED.
ITS PLUSNET THE COMPANY ITS JUST TOTAL TRASH YOU GIVE THE CUSTOMER 7 DAYS COOLING OFF PERIOD FROM WHEN THEY SIGN UP SO THIS DOES NOT GIVE THE CUSTOMER CHANCE TO TEST DRIVE YOUR PRODUCT SERVICE
AGAIN THE WORST COMPANY TO EVER BE WITH
AND I MIGHT HAVE ENTERED A CONTRACT WITH U BUT YOU AINT GETTING NO MORE MONEY FROM ME THATS A PROMISS TAKE ME TO COURST DO WHATEVER IT PLEASES YOU YOU WILL NOT BE SEEING ANY OF IT.
THIS COMPANY IS SUCH A LET DOWN AND SEE YOU CANT EVEN BACK YOUR SELF UP
WHAT A WASTE COMPANY
zubel
Community Veteran

Please refrain from using all caps as this is considered impolite, more difficult to read, and general bad use of 'netiquette'.
You do have options available to you, by the way.  Of course, no-one is likely to suggest them whilst you're ranting away in caps.  I can't be bothered to suggest them either.
B.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

haha i dont want no options thanks
and im glad im comming accross like that its ment to be
zubel
Community Veteran

Sure..  No worries.  I mean - a CCJ is obviously preferable to having a decent internet connection Smiley
B.
Bmw06123
Dabbler

i will not get a ccj and how are you going to give me better speeds? so obviously you do know something this company is retarded
James
Grafter

It's worth bearing in mind that Barry doesn't work for Plusnet.
I've also tried giving you a call to discuss your "issues" but unfortunately there was no answer.