cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light on router is blue but no internet connection!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Light on router is blue but no internet connection!

Ah, I see. I've already fired an email across to my colleague to checkup on your account. I'd also probably advise raising a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net to get things in motion as it can take our faults team a few days to pick up fault tickets.

I hope it gets resolved tomorrow though.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Just an update.

My colleague has found that your account wasn't active and has activated it for you.

Your router isn't connecting to your exchange upon retest. Is it still turned on?

Would you also mind private messaging me the text you received from us yesterday at 4?

If we've advised that you should be able to connect then when your account wasn't active I'd like to investigate that.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Terminator
Hooked

If you're on windows 10 there as been a bug of sorts that wouldn't let you online, think I had it yesterday but I just troubleshot the issue and resolved it in a couple of minutes

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 161

@Terminator That has nothing to do with this problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Just for clarification and to echo here what's been discussed via PM.

The account didn't activate automatically, however has since been manually sorted. Smiley