cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cut off exactly at 00:00 Friday night

MattiB

Internet cut off exactly at 00:00 Friday night

My internet went off exactly at midnight and no matter how much I’ve reset routers and modem, tested lines, followed PlusNet troubleshooting instructions and finally reset password - my internet connection isn’t coming back on. I also checked according PlusNet account that latest bill was paid. BT openreach has all green lights (dsl as well) and my PlusNet Technicolor tg582n router gets green all but internet which sometimes flashes red. No amount reset and fiddling with router settings seem to help - fix your service please!!! I’m a paying customer and I expect connection to work..
2 REPLIES 2
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Internet cut off exactly at 00:00 Friday night

It could be planned overnight maintenance as a fault is unlikely to happen at exactly midnight, are you on any of the following area codes … 01258 01300 01305 01308 01929  I got these from the Zen status checker

Has the broadband come back on yet?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Internet cut off exactly at 00:00 Friday night

Sorry to hear that Matti.

From what I can see your connection returned at 2am.

Our tests aren't showing the cause of that but it's more than likely due to overnight maintenance.

If you continue to experience drops I'd report a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet