cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view or add to a question raised by support tech?

FIXED
slawson013

How to view or add to a question raised by support tech?

I have an email with a question raised on my behalf by a support tech. How do I add a response to it now that I have resolved the issue? I cannot find any way of accessing the Question on any plusnet web site or account.

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 396

Re: How to view or add to a question raised by support tech?

Fix

Login to your account and then go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search that should show if you have an open question and allow you to view it and reply

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

@slawson013 Log into your account - if the question/ticket is still 'open' it will appear on your 'Home' page. If not, still logged in, try this link: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

EDIT: Snap! @MisterW 😀

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

@slawson013 

If it's not on your account home page it will have been closed, this happens automatically if it's not on hold or there has been no response for 2 weeks. After that it can be read but you can't add to it unless a Plusnet agent re-opens it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

slawson013

The question was closed by support. They had me reset an old Thomson router and it failed to connect to the internet. They arranged a new router to be sent to me. It took me a day of digging but the issue turned out to be that the old router on reset logged in with a test username and password - which allowed access to some plusnet account sites and email but not the rest of the internet - except bizarrely Google maps on one laptop and facebook on another. When I did log in to broadband with the correct account name and password the connection speed had gone from 3 to 15 Mbps so the reset and whatever else the tech did had substantially improved the connection. I now have the new hub one router and have better WiFi coverage as well as improved speed so many thanks Plusnet. Also many thanks to the people who provided me with the information on how to view closed questions - though I am still at loss as to how one would find the link from the account web page without the direct links provided.