cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move, no internet

Erin

House move, no internet

I received a text message saying my line was activated as scheduled but I have no Internet connection. I have been on hold on the phone for over an hour now and this is my attempt to contact anyone! I have waited patiently to have Internet and paid a small fortune to transfer it over. Pretty please can I have my Internet now?
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: House move, no internet

@Erin Welcome to the forums.

Your internet connection can take up to midnight of your activation day to fully operate, so if you were told today was the day, just leave your router connected and switched on, and hopefully you should be OK by tomorrow.

John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: House move, no internet

Hi @Erin, it looks like your orders are all complete but can see you don't currently have an active connection.

Please can you factory reset your router and if you are still having an issue getting online, please follow the steps below:

1) Open up a webpage and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.254

2) When you connect, you will see an option listed as 'Broadband Username' followed by an option to the right labeled 'Change' which you will need to click on.

3) You will now be prompted for a 'Router Password' which is listed both on the back of the router and on the card that came with the router.

4) You will now be asked to input your username and password from ourselves, if it does not allow you to change your username and password, please press 'Disconnect' first. Your username is username@plusdsl.net and your account password is the same as what you would use to log into the members center. Input both of these and press 'Connect' and you should now be online.

Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team