cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopelessly Slow BB Speed

alixh

Hopelessly Slow BB Speed

We are struggling, waiting ages for pages to load on laptops & computers, giving up trying to watch anything on catch up because of endless buffering...so fed up. Been like this for almost a week. Have run all the tests recommended in the help videos, even did the BT broadband speed test (but have to be honest I don't understand what the results actually mean!) I have copied the results to my desktop, so if any clever Plusnet person would be good enough to get in touch I can send them in. My Downstream Range is supposedly 12-15.5 but the Observed Speed is 1.36 & 0.18. HELP! 

1 REPLY 1
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Hopelessly Slow BB Speed

Hi @alixh

Sorry to hear about problems with your broadband. I have tested your line and there is no fault. To improve your speeds I did some changes to your line. If you will still have any problems, please follow this guide

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

-Piotr