cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! A few hours with Option 2 & already spent my usage!!

ferneybb

Help! A few hours with Option 2 & already spent my usage!!

Help, please!  A few hours with PAYGo Option 2 (not online) and I have already used up my usage limit!!  Sad
I downgraded my Metronet account from PAYGo Option 3 (10,485MB bandwidth) to PAYGo Option 2 (2,097MB bandwidth). Today I got confirmation that it had gone through and I also got a message that said “Your usage for the billing month has gone over the included usage with your Metronet PAYGo Option 2”.  How is this possible?  Looking at my usage stats (7.3 GB uploads and downloads 10 July to 9 Aug) I wasn’t over my Option 3 limit yesterday, so how can I have used up my Option 2 limit?  Not as if I was online today – I was at work.
Anyone know what’s going on?  Has it got anything to do with when Metronet billing takes place? I have a feeling it might be today.
Ferney
4 REPLIES 4
ferneybb

Re: Help! A few hours with Option 2 & already spent my usage!!

Oh, thanks Peter.  I'll wait a bit then.
Ferney
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
The problem here has occurred because the account change was completed a couple of days early (and so the usage hasn't yet been reset).
You shouldn't get billed for the additional usage, but if you do we will arrange a refund for you immediately.
Mand
Grafter

Just to confirm, I've had a friendly developer remove the over usage, so you will definitely not be over-billed, and you will no longer receive the usage warning emails.
ferneybb

Thanks Mand!
Grin