cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM reset request

TheBear83

DLM reset request

Hi 

My home has been under work and it seems to have had a fair few power outages dew to this my speed has dropped, can my line be reset please.

kind regards

Kevin W

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: DLM reset request

Hi Kevin!

I've just checked on this for you and it looks like DLM has already done the trick via automation as line tests show me that your line is connected at higher speeds again above the estimate for your line. 

Do shout up if that doesn't match the experience you're having. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TheBear83

Before this happened I was getting 64mb and pings of 20+ now 57mb with pings around 40.
Should I reset my router or just leave it?
kyah0523

They do actually. When the cuts out, it will attempt to until the connection works again.

Router operating systems are usually so extremely robust that a reboot is not necessary unless required for updates or maybe some settings. Actually, desktop are pretty close to that level of stability as well, unless there are crappy drivers or iTunes installed.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@kyah0523  Your first post on the forum doesn't make much sense to me. What are you actually trying to say.🤔

Quote .......  " They do actually. When the cuts out, it will attempt to until the connection works again."   What on earth does that mean?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 258

@RealAleMadrid I may possibly be wrong, but I smell a wrong 'un.

John