cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband service ceased without request

irenevs

Broadband service ceased without request

Hi,

After one month trying to have the broadband set out (from 31st of Jan, till 19th of Feb when the service is supposedly running) I still haven't received the router, and I receive an email that another service is taking over the line.

I call Plusnet and denny it, I ask to stop it, and also ask for the router which never came. We agreed we continue with the Plusnet service, and they will send again another router. I received an email of this cancellation being stopped.

Not more news from the router. 

Yesterday I received an email confirming that the service (that I couldn't use yet) is ceased, and that they are charging me because of that.

Need to speak with someone urgently. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Broadband service ceased without request

Hi there. Welcome to the community forums.

Really sorry to hear that.

From what I can see we haven't had contact from you between the e-mail being sent out and the line being taken over. Mind sending me a PM with the date you called us so I can look into this and pass feedback on where appropriate?

Moving forward I can see we've things in place to restore your service as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet