Did you mean: 

Broadband problems since 2 weeks now

FIXED
osirys
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Broadband problems since 2 weeks now

Hello Plusnet users,

Been having some issues with my broadband for a couple of weeks, with high ping in online games.

Disconnects, affecting my phone, pc, laptop and TV all connected to the Wi-Fi, here's some screens I've piled up before I ring up customer service.

Performed a cmd ping www.yahoo.com -t and as you can see the connections lags, and sometimes drops out. 

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Broadband problems since 2 weeks now

Hey @osirys,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with online games recently. I've tested your line today and haven't been able to locate any underlying faults, with no router drop outs recently. Have you had a chance to try connecting some of your devices via Ethernet cable to see if there's any improvement?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
osirys
Hooked

No but I will today. Just attaching a screenshot pinging yahoo.com to see latency. Terrible at 15:51 today. Unplayable.

osirys
Hooked

Fix

UPDATE: Turns out it was my pc only, because my laptop was running perfect on the same WiFi. I reinstalled the network driver from device manager and it runs good at the moment. 
Many thanks.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

I'm glad to hear that's done the trick! Just let us know if there's anything else we might be able to assist with and we'll be happy to help Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team