Aa65
Grafter

Re: Calculate Early Termination Fee

Chrome
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Assume that last response is to me. Can you not right-click and copy?

John
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks for getting back to us @Aa65, I really appreciate it Smiley

I can see my colleagues in the faults team has picked this up and booked the appointment for tomorrow here

Please get back to me after that stage if our faults team have not contacted you and I will chase an update.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Aa65 wrote:
Yes. Done all the tests. Engineer came out and said the home set up was fine and that it was probably a line in/on the road and he would inform open reach.
This was after Plusnet email said they had run tests that showed no external problems.
Now have received an email from Plusnet telling me that the fault has been resolved

At times BT Openreach engineers will say anything to get out of the door.

There are issues which the BT provided test systems used by all ISPs will not detect and / or are not present at the time of testing (damp joints).

ISPs are obliged to close faults if lines test clear after a BTOR engineer visit.  Such is why in some cases multiple engineer visits are needed - because BT Openreach fail to own problems with their own infrastructure.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.