Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Department

jono
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Billing Department

Hi, I had occasion to phone the billing department today because of a mistake with my account, First time I may add I have had to contact them, Could anyone tell me where the department is? I may be wrong but I'm sure the person i spoke to had a South African accent. Just wondered if customer support had been transferred abroad.
regards
jono
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Billing Department

There is a south african call centre as well as the one in sheffield it is a two centre approach.
There are plenty of threads on the forum about it.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
scootie
Grafter

if speaking to sheffield call centre is improtant to your self like its my pref to get through to sheffield no matter what the reason is for me calling use the geo number in my sig
Mand
Grafter

We do have a call centre in South Africa, who deal primarily with support for the Madasafish services, but they also deal with a certain number of Plusnet calls too (generally customer service type queries such as account changes and billing queries).
We still have our Sheffield call centre, who deal with the majority of Plusnet queries.
jono
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Hi, Thanks, not complaining because the gentleman who dealt with my query sorted the problem out immediately, just remembered a comment about moving customer service some time ago.
regards
jono