cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is all the `tracking` necessary ?

Lurker
Grafter

Re: Is all the `tracking` necessary ?

It can't go into GCC Maurice - at least one person is taking the thread seriously, therefore it doesn't fit very well with GCC at all.
Cheesy
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Ah Well!   I'll just have to add "Web and Internet" to my list of 'ignored' threads for a while. Roll_eyes

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

itsme
Grafter

Supermarkets probably will not like RFID Identity cards. Last week I was setting the security scanners off. Not sure whether it was the passport or the 3 RFID ski passes I was carrying.
Have to test to see what happen when I'm wearing my RFID Swatch watch.
Lurker
Grafter

Its most likely to be the Ski Pass.
WildRose52
Grafter

user deleted
mentalist3d
Grafter

Just to add my 2 pennies worth, for anyone worried about their privacy online I recommend using FireFox with the following plugins:
AdBlock Plus - Stops most ads, and easy to block ads that have slipped through the filter
Ghostery - Stops scripts running such as Google Analytics, OpenAds etc.
McAfee Site Advisor - 3 colours to warn you if a site is safe or suspect (Green, Yellow, Red) and grey if it hasn't been tested, data can be a year out of date so do not fully trust their rating system.
MyWot - As above, but the ratings change on a daily basis and their is a good community built up around the plugin, much like the plusnet forum.
BetterPrivacy - Cleans your system from Super Cookies.
This will help secure your PC, protect your privacy, make the internet almost ad free, and improve website page load times (if they have many ads on their pages). All the plugins can be found at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/