Dabbler

Re: Shocking Service!!

Yes Harry has made the adjustment for me, and I have now paid.. Thank you

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

OK, Great, appreciate your time, if we can be of any further help then just let us know

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@JG1405 wrote:

Please confirm that an email will be sent confirming the contract has now been sorted out.

Looking at your account, the discounts were corrected a few days ago when you discussed this matter with a colleague.

At that time we couldn't change the amount on the invoice in question as the payment was showing as processing, however as this payment failed this morning, I was able to credit the amount off.

There was a ticket with our billing team to do this, and the ticket had been put on hold yesterday while the amount was still showing as processing, until Monday to allow time for the payment to fail so we could credit it off, or go through at which point we would have issued a refund for the appropriate amount.

Again I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. It does look like this matter should be resolved moving forward.

Thank you for your patience with this matter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have changed the fix to @HarryB as per message #12.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still