Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet offer code BP12MHP

ilovenorman
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Plusnet offer code BP12MHP

Just reviewed this month's bill, and noticed that "Plusnet Offer Code BP12MHP" is no longer present, so my bill has increased another £5.00 per month(?)

However, I can't find any information on what that offer code is...

Also, I am curious to know if there are any other offers/deals for existing customers? [I've been with Plusnet since 2014].

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Plusnet offer code BP12MHP

12 months half price for something?
ilovenorman
Dabbler

Thank you! That makes sense...Looks like I need to renegotiate a new contract with them, if I choose to stay with Plusnet - It will depend upon how much they appreciate loyal, existing customers, among other things...

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @ilovenorman

Welcome to the community forums and thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your query.

As @Browni mentioned it is in fact an offer you signed up for of 12 months half price broadband. Now this has ended you are in fact due for a renewal and we can save you some money on your monthly payments.

To discuss what is available for you, please call our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 and select option 1 then option 2 and they will go through the best deals for you.

ilovenorman
Dabbler

Thanks so much for your help! All sorted! [CSA Removed] was brilliant! Cheers! Grin

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fantastic, thanks for letting us know. I've passed on your kind words to my manager to make sure [CSA Removed] receives the recognition he deserves.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button