cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[b]Best router: Linksys WAG54G or WAG354G?[/b]

henderson1977
Grafter

I know the WAG54G has been around awhile and the WAG354G is relatively new (not released yet infact!). The WAG54G does very well in the reviews (magazines and review websites) but if the WAG354G is an improvement on the WAG54G then I want to go for that option.

Can I have your thoughts please?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
3 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Theres barely any difference in specs between the two and they are readily available and have been for some time see Here and Here and Here and a little on a forum Here
as you will see from the two they are almost edentical apart from the wag354g uses an SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall

given the choice i would stick with the WAG54G - V2
henderson1977
Grafter

Got the Linksys WAG54G with WPC54G wireless card today. Installed, configured security and starting surfing within 10-15mins - brilliant! So far so good!!!

Wink
N/A

routers

as a footnote to this I picked up a belkin router for home - hardwired for home pc with wireless. for the laptops I picked up a couple of belkin usb blocks that do the job well. When travelling the usb plug in is able to pick up anything anywhere - including p2p. For ease of use I would recommend it. Cheesy