cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can BT charge a £5 for 500 minutes

N/A

of BT OpenZone access for it's existing BB customers yet PlusNet want to charge £35 for the same amount of air time?

As BT now own PlusNet will we be offered the same packages?

Even choosing BT's 4000 minutes a month option is only £25.

So PlusNet are you going to align your prices?
4 REPLIES
deadkenny
Grafter

Well if we're talking about aligning prices then all the regular broadband products would go up in price and we'd get half the service to bring it in line with BT's expensive broadband offerings Wink.

But yeah, it would be nice to have some of the offerings they get that we don't, but I suspect the argument will be that we're on "el-cheapo" broadband so why should we. Not sure quite what BT want long term out of the Plus brand / packages though unless they do want to keep it as a cheap alternative.
Liam
Grafter

I've passed your comments on to our Product Development team. We will be looking at our Wireless Broadband offerings in more detail in due course. First, though, we'll be working on our Broadband Product Refresh...

Thanks for your feedback, though :-)
N/A

Cheers, glad to see that PlusNet at least listen. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
N/A

Any news on the BT openzone offer yet of £5 for 500 mins? As you have sorted out your packages as per your reason for not introducing it earlier, as we are now BT customers?