cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended wireless modem/router

N/A

ATM I've got a Belkin FSD7632-4 which works fine to my wired connections, but the wireless connection signal is very poor (using USB adaptors)
Can anyone recommend a wireless modem router with a good signal strength, the walls in my house are brick and block

I was told the BT Voyager 2110 Wireless has good wireless strength anyone confirm this or recommend a reliable bit of kit to work with PlusNet using web, email, FTP and some P2P?
6 REPLIES
N/A

The DG834GT isn't a bad bit of kit (I've got the non-wireless version and its stable and performs well).
N/A

Looked at that but seemed to get very poor reviews here
N/A

My non-wireless 834 has been online continually (atleast powered up) since I brought it - about 18 months ago now. The only issue I've got with it is with the SNMP stat's - it doesn't give proper stat's on the ppp interface.
Community Veteran

The GT version has had reliability problems but most are cured by using the latest firmware.

I would however recommend the DG834G which uses different hardware and firmware to the GT version and is based on the verty popular wired version. This has been a very reliable unit and has one of the best signal ranges of the home products.
zpeterk
Grafter

If you want to try bbc multicast steer clear of netgear.

It might be worth considering a modem that also has a build in voip adapter in aswell for when it gets useable.
N/A

Thanks for the replies, can anyone recommend a wireless router with VIOP included?Huh