cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Voyager 2110 and the 1040 PCI adapter

N/A

I am experiencing difficulties with my wireless broadband, using the BT Voyager 2110 and 1040 adapters, bought from the Plus net shop. I run the wireless network on two computers, A and B.

Computer B is currently unable to access the DHCP to connect to the internet. it was working fine last week, then one day it just stopped. I have rebooted several times. I have tried uninstalling the software, obviously including removing the card and starting over. This has had no effect on the problem. I have tried resetting the router, and computer A was able to access the DHCP without a hitch.

Computer A remains untroubled.

On computer B from the command prompt I have run ipconfig /all to check the IP address is within the correct range. I discovered that it is not. However, when i try to run ipconfig /renew it tells me that the DHCP does not respond. This is on a good day, on a bad day like today ipconfig merely tells me the media is disconnected.

I'm out of ideas on what to do, but suspect that I have a faulty PCI adapter. Any suggestions?
1 REPLY
N/A

set the ip to a static use the one it had anyway and see if that solves the problem.

On the fac eof it there seems to be a problem with the card or the drivers you would have to try the card in a differant pc to be sure