cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection

N/A

No Internet connection

I have a BT Voyager 2110 and over the past 2 months it keeps losing the Internet connection. We have to reboot several times to get the Internet to connect but only stays connected for about 20mins before it drops again. :x

What do we need to do to fix this problem?
7 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

No Internet connection

Have you tried it with another router? Does it do the same thing?

Are we talking about the actual Wireless connection dropping, or the internet connection? i.e. when the connection drops, does the Wireless remain connected?
Slick
Grafter

No Internet connection

try going into the router settings and setting the lease time to unlimited.
my friend had the same and that setting wasn't set correctly
N/A

No Internet connection

Hi Liam

we don't have another router to try. It's just the Internet connection that keeps dropping. We have to reset the router at least 4 times a day just to get the internet to work. How long we stay online for varies from day to day and at different times of the day.
N/A

No Internet connection

I have exactly the same problem with a Belkin mimo.

Driving me bats!!

This morning reboot every 10 mins - just won't reconnect a dropped connection nor stay connected.

Is this a BT fault, a modem fault or a plusnet fault?
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

No Internet connection

Can you post your line stats (sync speed, SNR, line attenuation) and we can have a go at diagnosing this one for you.
N/A

No Internet connection

Can you post your line stats (sync speed, SNR, line attenuation) and we can have a go at diagnosing this one for you.

Where do I get that info from?
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

No Internet connection

Can get these in the "Connection Status" area of your router- consult your router manual for exact details of how to extract this data from your model, or see here for instructions for many common modems/routers.