cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First post!

N/A

First post!

Wow i'm the first to post in this new topic!

I guess this topic is about the location of wifi hotspots of just wifi?
12 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

First post!

Hi,

It's for help, assistance and general chit-chat surrounding our new Wireless Broadband product. We're offering free Wi-Fi access from BT Openzone hotspots until April. A service status announcement will be made shortly.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Veteran

First post!

I'm unsure what this forum is to be used for exactly.
No doubt someone from PlusNet will tell us later.

There is the possibilty that its not supposed to be visible yet, so it might disapear still.

Chris
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 64

First post!

There is the possibilty that its not supposed to be visible yet, so it might disapear still.

Nope, it's supposed to be visable and is for anything related to our new Wireless Broadband product. An announcement went out a few minutes ago. Further details can be found at http://www.plus.net/go/wirelesstrial

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

holdtight
Grafter

First post!

Good idea ! still many people with lots of probs and questions regarding
wireless
N/A

First post!

I see the charges after the free trial ends are a cost per minute. Are there any other fixed charges if you don't use the service?

What I am thinking of is that it might be useful for the rare occasions I am travelling with my laptop but I wouldn't want to be paying for the times when I'm not using it.

I'm an existing Broadband Home Lite user.

Mike
N/A

First post!

Hi there,

when the trial enfds there will be several WiFi products;

Subscription (pay monthly and get a certain amount of minutes)

Pay-as-you go, this will be idea for your. I think the charge will be around 7p perminute and If you dont use it you wont pay!

Regards,

Rich
Saturn
Grafter

First post!

I was about to sign up for this, and then decided not to. The way this new service has been presented is really poor. The pricing is hard to find (already mentioned elsewhere) and the terms and conditions are similarly difficult to establish (and not in a form that can be saved for future reference).

How many times has comment been made that people thought they had signed-up for certain terms and conditions and then found otherwise? Time for an improvement PN !
N/A

First post!

Hi there,

If you have any specific question that we can clear up for you feel free to ask.

Regards,

Rich
Saturn
Grafter

First post!

Hi Rich

Can you send me a document that contains the T's & C's (email addr stated in acc details would do). That would help enormously. What usage is free during the trial period (current customer - I assume all)? Do I have any other options from 7p/min PAYG? Does the Wi-Fi account affect my current account in any way?
N/A

First post!

Hi there,

i'll pull the t's and c's together in a bit.

At the minute it's totally free. at the end of the trial there wil be both pay-as-you go and monthly subscriptopn account available.
N/A

First post!

Hi There

The Ts and Cs are linked here http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/wireless_promo_terms.html I hope that this helps as it containes finalised prices of the products.
Saturn
Grafter

First post!

Thanks. I was, however, hoping they would also confirm that we can cancel at any time without obligation (cancellation terms always seem to come up in the forums). Nonetheless I have copied the FAQ web page now for reference.