cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Pocket PC's work with this service re Java etc?

N/A

Hi there,

I signed up for this service and received the email with account details and instructions. Does this service work using Pocket PC's running Microsoft Pocket PC 2003? If the BT openzone site uses java to log on then it's usless to me.

Clarification would be appreciated

Thanks

Lawrence
5 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Do Pocket PC's work with this service re Java etc?

I signed up for this service and received the email with account details and instructions. Does this service work using Pocket PC's running Microsoft Pocket PC 2003? If the BT openzone site uses java to log on then it's usless to me.

The BT section of the hotspot presents a slimmed down version of the login to PDAs. Unfortunately, the link to the section where PlusNet is listed is missing from this PDA version. You can, however, sign in as username@pnwifi.net but you will lose access to PlusNet's enhanced features.
N/A

Thanks for the info.

As long as I don't lose access to the free minutes I for one can live with that Smiley
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Do Pocket PC's work with this service re Java etc?

The BT section of the hotspot presents a slimmed down version of the login to PDAs. Unfortunately, the link to the section where PlusNet is listed is missing from this PDA version. You can, however, sign in as username@pnwifi.net but you will lose access to PlusNet's enhanced features.

Any plans to alter this?
N/A

No pland that I'm aware of. BT check what browser you're using and format the page based on that. It's before you get to the PlusNet pages.
N/A

Well at least I can now confirm that using the username@pnwifi.net loggin on the BT PDA page works fine.