cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Axim PDA and WiFi

N/A

Dell Axim PDA and WiFi

I tried to connect with my Dell Axim PDA at Fleet services on the M3. Great signal from BT. But try as I may I was unable to find any menu within the mass of tiny menus on screen that would enable me to log onto their service. I clicked thorugh the various BT partners but could not find anything - just help if you were an ISP who wanted to become a partner!!

Now I would like to make regular use of these facilities with PlusNet. So what do I need to do?

Alistair Kelman
1 REPLY
N/A

Re: Dell Axim PDA and WiFi

I tried to connect with my Dell Axim PDA at Fleet services on the M3. Great signal from BT. But try as I may I was unable to find any menu within the mass of tiny menus on screen that would enable me to log onto their service. I clicked thorugh the various BT partners but could not find anything - just help if you were an ISP who wanted to become a partner!!

Now I would like to make regular use of these facilities with PlusNet. So what do I need to do?

Alistair Kelman

BT present a cut-down menu to PDA users. Open the browser address bar and enter http://wifilogin.plus.net and you'll be OK.