cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Belkin ADSL Modem High-Speed Wireless-G Router (F5D7633-4)

N/A

Hi i am having problems with this routter. For some reason, when i connect the router to my pc everything is fine, but i cannot get onto the internet, or access the belkin control panel (192.168.2.1).The LAN on my PC states the device is cnnected properly. Yet, when i turn my laptop on, the wireless connection connects to my internet and it works....im cnfused by this, as i dont now where the problem lies. I have tried all solutions but cannot find one that works, help me out pleaseee.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Can you get into the router (using 192.168.2.1) from your laptop? Make sure the router is not only broadcasting to certain MAC addresses. Does it work if you plug it directly into your PC (with a cable)?
N/A

the config works with the laptop, but when i try it with the pc i get nothing. I have not set up mac addressing yet because i cant get the basics. The router is already connected using a cable....

Edit: i have sorted the problem with the config thing, but now all i get from the config page is NOT connected when setup the router. All info is correct but i cant get this to work
N/A

the config works with the laptop, but when i try it with the pc i get nothing. I have not set up mac addressing yet because i cant get the basics. The router is already connected using a cable....

Edit: i have sorted the problem with the config thing, but now all i get from the config page is NOT connected when setup the router. All info is correct but i cant get this to work
N/A

Is your PC set to 'Obtain IP Settings Automatically' in the TCP/IP configuration?