cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT routers

N/A

BT routers

I see PN are selling the Voyager 2110, my mates got a Voyager 2091 I can have to go wireless, do they work with PN(I've been told most of them are locked to BT) or can they be reconfigured?

Regards

Mike
6 REPLIES
N/A

BT routers

There is a simple javascript workaround for the domain lock which can be found for each router
Liam
Grafter

BT routers

This is true of some (but not all) BT routers. Incidentally the 'Home Hub' is firmware locked to BT DSL realms - I know because we have 4 members of staff challenged to 'hack' it right now :-) (and it's harder than it sounds!).
N/A

BT routers

Cheers guys. Where can I find the java workaround?
N/A

BT routers

the first place to try is

http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/other.bt.voyager.routers.php?page=1

other than that let Google be your friend
N/A

BT Home Hub

I too am trying to hack it - some really useful info on the net but no hack yet Sad

telnet it and do a ppp simlock to see all the domains/adsl account suffixes allowed - these atr stored in slock.txt file but people have tried modifying this file and uploading back but the directory is read only. BT can and will unlock these apparently (if you are connected to BT - they must telnet in or something) but I have had no luck - they just said that they "do not lock it down"! Yeh right!

PM me if you want more info - or a web addy of a thread to follow progress (not by me but some other clever people).

Now that BT own plus.net - surely they can just add @plusdsl.net into the allowed domain suffix list in their firmware?

Cheers.
The_10th
Grafter

BT routers

This is true of some (but not all) BT routers. Incidentally the 'Home Hub' is firmware locked to BT DSL realms - I know because we have 4 members of staff challenged to 'hack' it right now :-) (and it's harder than it sounds!).

Who would want anything to do with BT Wink