cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wee question regarding my house move :)

kevyandrean
Grafter

wee question regarding my house move :)

Hello everyone. Iv recently had to move home. Before i moved i phoned the wonderful people at plus net to get a line installed at the new place and my number swapped over. As expected with plusnet this wasn't a problem and the man will be here monday tjhe 16th. They also offered me fiber for the 25 witch i happily accepted  Smiley  anyway iv had confirmation of the fiber on the 26th but nothing about monday. Im currently on a dongle and have no way of phoning plusnet. can someone find out for me please?
9 REPLIES 9
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: wee question regarding my house move :)

I've asked Chris to look into this, but I can't find any record of us confirming an order for Monday, it's certainly not on any of the house move tickets. The only order I can see is for the Fibre and Phone order to be installed by an engineer on the same day (24/09/13 between 1 PM and 6 PM).
If we were installing the line on Monday there would be no need for the phone line to be installed again on the 24th, so I'm not sure where we've told you Monday.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kevyandrean
Grafter

Im sure you can go back and look at the call. The guy said the line for my internet will be installed monday. this was lastweek i phoned.
Chris
Legend

If the line was due to be installed on Monday, then we wouldn't need to install phone and broadband on the 24th. Chris will let you know what he finds.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kevyandrean
Grafter

ok thank you
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Everything is confirmed for the 24th, so nothing will happen until that day.
When/where was Monday 16th mentioned to you?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

From what he's posted it was in a phone call.
Quote from: kevyandrean
Im sure you can go back and look at the call. The guy said the line for my internet will be installed monday. this was lastweek i phoned.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend

I've listened to the call and the confirmed date was the 24th, as per the ticket. Sorry but that's the earliest available engineer and is the date we confirmed to you. Your current service will continue until that date too.
kevyandrean
Grafter

ok thanks. is there a way of paying for it to be done earlier?
James
Grafter

It's £300 Sad
And even then it depends on the type of order we're placing.