cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view my usage not working and question closed!

lazydog
Dabbler

view my usage not working and question closed!

I suppose it doesn't really matter as I'm on an unlimited package however, my "View my usage" page has said
Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment.
This might be because your account is new, or your usage has been reset for a new billing period.
It can take up to 2 hours for your usage to show up - please try again later.
If you have any questions about your usage, please see our View My Broadband Usage FAQ or contact our Support Team.

for ages so, I opened a ticket on 02/12/2013 as I wanted to know what I'd been using!
Got a response on the 4th Dec stating 
I am sorry to hear that you are having problem seeing your usage at present. This is a problem we are aware of but unfortunately we are not able to tell which accounts are effected. I have now added you to the open problem we have investigating this. Unfortunately I can not give an exact time for a fix for this but can assure you that it is currently being worked on.

Logged in today to check back and discovered the ticket closed due to a lack of activity!!    A lack of your activity, not mine! 
Why close the ticket when you patently haven't resolved it or is simly an easy way to make your support stats look good?  Wink