cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tesco.net loss of search facility

greatormer

tesco.net loss of search facility

For the last 2 weeks the google powered search facility has been blank. Not just on my system but also in the local area. As its virtually imposiible to get info on this from Tesco unless you are a subscribing customer with password, does anyone know the reason for the blank white screen when called to search.?. eg.Is it a contractual argument between Tesco and Google,or maybe Tesco are cutting back on the service?
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: tesco.net loss of search facility

works fine here with Firefox and I am not a subscribing customer and I have cookies blocked
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi greatormer,
What browser are you using? I couldn't get that to work in either Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Also works in IE9
greatormer

I have latest IE. It is same on neighbors smart phone on Wi-Fi, and also 2miles away on daughters desktop setup. This area is Anglesey,but what niggles is the the lack of info,or maybe Tesco secretive,you are not to know kind of thing. My Tesco email is unaffected. The search just does not search,and its been ok for last 3yrs up to 2 wks ago.