Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing to Exchange 2003

penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

syncing to Exchange 2003

Hi.  Not sure if anyone could help, but thought I would ask anyway Tongue
I have an Ipaq 1940, running windows mobile 2002. At work I used to be able to sync to my outlook but now this has stopped working, not sure why. I have upgraded to Activsync 4.5. On the corporate domain at work, we use Exchange 2003, in a Windows Server 2003 environment. My desktop at work where I am trying to sync runs Office 2000. I am trying to sync with the USB cable, not wireless or anything fancy!! I have successfully set up a partnership, and the Ipaq syncs the Tasks, but thats all. All activesync says on the desktop info screen, is sync information on device, for the inbox, calender and contacts. When I look on the device, I see a failure to sync to Exchange, with the error message INTERNET_15, and vey occ INTERNET_45. Also the Ipaq will not access the internet through Activesync, just get a page unavailable error. I have set the Ipaq settings to use Work Network, and Activesync, under connections settings I have changed from Auto, to this computer is connected to Work Network. The Ipaq picks up the Domain proxy server OK, and also the correct port numbers, and the Exchange Server DNS name is correct, as is my username and password. I am stumped here now. Anyone offer advice?Huh