cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should not go near a computer

kitkat
Grafter

should not go near a computer

I am able to  log on to plusnet on my main pc but for some reason can no longer log into my mobile and transformer pad . So what have i done this time? I have just sent a ticket but just wondered if someone here can help me mean time Smiley
Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: should not go near a computer

Do you mean you can't logon to Plusnet from your mobile and  transformer pad or you can't login to them
If the former can you get to the Plusnet site but just can't login
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you can log in from one device but not another, that suggests it's an issue with the device rather than at our side. Have you tried an alternate browser app on your mobile or tablet?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kitkat
Grafter

Hi  Oldjim.I can get the plusnet sight but it will  just not let me login.
kitkat
Grafter

Hi Oldjim. Well I don't know how but I just tried to log in again and suddenly got into sight. I do think I have some malware because I can't log into another sight  now. I have installed AVG but it has not picked up anything. Than u again for your help and hope I can find out what is causing all this.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Try running malwarebytes
kitkat
Grafter

downloaded malwarebytes but it is only for the computer not the tablet. I feel it is an issue with this device. I can now log in to the main site but I have to untick the allow cookies settings.Before I finally Chuck it out the window, I am going to take it back to Currys and see what they can do about it. Mind you I think I know more about these things, and that is not a lot, than the half asleep staff. Thanks again for your input