Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet ref program

tazfan
Dabbler

plusnet ref program

hi could not find a place this so thought this would be the best place to post
as we are all Plusnet customers we can get friends and family to join and give a small bit off are bills on what services they take with Plusnet . 
am i ok with posting this link on my small tech support website. Or if a tech support customer ask me what company is best go with give them the link or say to add my user name in the sign up box would this be ok or am i not ok doing this i think after a while i could get an few customers to move to Plusnet and not even pay for my own broadband even make money for my self ?
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: plusnet ref program

Hi, take a look at 'How you can make referrals' here http://portal.plus.net/support/tools/referrals/referrals_help.shtml

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tazfan
Dabbler

thank you for your reply what I mean does it matter if i put an link on my company website ?
and is there an limit to how many users i can get to join and even if i made an youtube video with my business name in would that also be ok and not get in to problems  with plusnet
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Read the website it tells you all that stuff MisterW is a customer but the website is a definitive statement by PN
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra