cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet assist

brithomas42

plusnet assist

When will Plusnet assist and Macafee be available for MAC users. If not soon are you looking to provide this in the future

Brian Thomas
3 REPLIES 3
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: plusnet assist

Hi brithomas42,
After speaking to the Products Team it looks like we do have an option for a Mac/OSX version of McAfee however we require internal development to offer this which isn't currently on the company roadmap. As such I wouldn't rule this out however we have no plans on getting this built and out for sale at present.
On the Plusnet Assist, we don't have any option for a Mac version of this software and we have no plans to go around this at present. I would suspect that this is something we'll never offer but I guess you never know!
Hope this helps!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@brithomas42
I presume that you are experiencing some issue that you were hoping Plusnet Assist might help you resolve. There is absolutely nothing that Plusnet Assist does that can't be done directly (and in some cases it un-does specific changes that a user has made) so most of the experienced users around here wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
If you post what your issue is we'll give you advice.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

If you are after a free antivirus product for your Mac then have a look at Sophos Antivirus. I have used it for some time and it seems to work well.