cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no broadband yet.

slim6310

no broadband yet.

hi i am a new customer and have had my phone line active since the 19th january but my router still hasnt arrived and i have no broadband service, i have checked the online tracker and it says my broadband order and router have not been placed.
what is going on?? i was hoping to have my broadband up and running by now but instead i am having to use a payg dongle (at extra cost) to do my daily stuff online.
can someone please tell me whats going on???????  Sad
many thanks
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: no broadband yet.

Hi slim,
I'm sorry we're so late getting back to you. The order's placed and underway, it's showing as due to complete for the 14th.
With regard to the router, this was sent out 4 days ago so if you haven't received it yet we'd expect it to arrive within the next day or so.
luddite

I had a nightmare getting online with plusnet, from day one  i had to make constant phone calls to the helpline, different exscuses everytime, i never did get connected so after a week of frustration. i cancelled the direct debit  and asked for a mac code.  I then recieved an e mail with the mac code AND  a bill for £25!  I phoned again and told them they wouldn't get a penny and i was going to inform ofcom.  Magically i got a connection within hours.  All that stops me going to another provider is the nuisance of going through the whole process again.  To cap it all  i found out that they had forgotten to transfer my phone line from my last provider (virgin)  so all the phone calls to the  helpline cost me 10p a minute, the total was probally around £15-£20.
terrible service
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi luddite,
I'm sorry to hear there was such trouble getting connected to us, though thanks for giving us a chance and sticking with us - hopefully we'll be able to impress over the next few weeks and change your mind somewhat.