cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile

kitkat
Grafter

mobile

Can someone please help me. I am afraid I am not very good with all these techno things. I have an Android mobile phone and could use it on wi -fi. Over the past week though I cannot get on BB. It keeps comeing up with wi-fi disconnected and PlusnetWireless 1FF709 disabled, secured with WPA/WPA2 PSK. Any help would be appreciated.  Embarrassed
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: mobile

First thing to try if you haven't already would be turning the router off for five minutes or so then back on again, and see if that sorts it. If not then you'd need to log in to the router and try changing the wireless password, possibly the SSID and if the SSID is hidden then try making it public? Don't worry, those terms are all explained in our help pages along with how to change them: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/hardware/thomson_wireless.shtml
Hope that helps, please let us know if not. Bear in mind if you do change the settings you'll need to put them in to your phone before it will connect.
kitkat
Grafter

Thank you so much for your help. Tried switching off router but no joy. Not tried your other suggestion yet. Just worried about mucking thinks up, but will have to give it a go because missing useing BB on mobile.  . Thanks again.
JamesM
Grafter

You could try going into settings and looking to see if the wireless connection has turned itself off, or the Thomson router has a button on the front middle of the router to turn wireless on and off I think. Maybe this could have been accidently pressed.