Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lots of engineer no shows

reece251
Grafter

lots of engineer no shows

hi,
i have an appointment for an engineer on the 9th of april am and im seeing an increasing amount of people saying that the engineer has not shown up. How can things be different for me so i do not have to go through that situation.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: lots of engineer no shows

Pray  Sad
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

If it was me (and it may well be if BT ever get their finger out and install FTTC on my exchange - "late 2013" they say) I'd be asking what the penalties were if I wasn't there when the engineer turned up and put in writing that my terms and penalties mirrored theirs, including asking for contact details so that you can call THEM to see when you should get home.  Wink
reece251
Grafter

@oldjim you may aswell be god with advice like that  Tongue
@hpsauce lucky fibre wont be coming to me until late 2014-.- at least im moving in no longer than 6 months
reece251
Grafter

is everything ok with my order? no errors or anything like that? the latest engineer no show excuse ive seen is that bt didnt have the "correct resources" for a specific area. lol  Cheesy
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
I can understand that you're worried about missed engineer appointments. I've taken a look at your order and can see that everything is booked in successfully as it should be. As far as we are aware, everything looks on course for completion on time.
If we find out any different, we'll let you know as soon as we can.