Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving plusnet when my contract ends

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: leaving plusnet when my contract ends

It's ok, there have been a few defectors to Talk Talk who have subsequently come back Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TORPC
Grafter

Tails between their legs would most likely be an understatement
jasonfreeman
Grafter

I'm going to sky instead actually
TORPC
Grafter

Be prepared, be very prepared, for their sky high prices, alter the monthly sum to suit them, then blame it on extra d/loads / calls that you will be disputing
jimbof
Grafter

I dunno; I had no issue with TalkTalk over years with them and only moved away because I thought their Fibre offering was uncompetitive.  My experience of getting faults resolved (using their online system) for my parents (who are also with them) was also excellent, and for ADSL they have their own kit in the exchanges as opposed to almost everyone else who is just reselling BT's platform, so credit to them for doing different really.  Not to say they are a bed of roses (I was out and out lied to by an Asian call centre staffer to get me to renew under false pretences) - but I think they do get a hard time.
picbits
Rising Star

TalkTalk when it is working seems to be fine.
Customer service and technical support when things go wrong can be pretty horrific.
TORPC
Grafter

Not to mention they claim your in contract & charge you accordingly per month after you have left them to go to plusnet, then threatens the big boys
See
https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,124829.0.html