Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

itunes 8

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: itunes 8

@craigyoung, I've not actually got an iPod Touch myself. I've got a humble 3rd gen model (which I refer to as my legacy iPod!) and a 5th gen model. The only way to get a Genius playlist onto these is to create one in iTunes and manually copy it across AFAIK.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

craigyoung
Grafter

Yes, but my parrot joke was still good though....
I have a second or third gen which is permanently on charge in the gym as the battery went after on a year or two.  I carry a 5th Gen but I have a permanent fuzzy line running across the screen which is fairly annoying.  Quite a lot of money for things which don't last all that well. 
Still - better than carrying a cassette walkman and have to rewind it using a pencil because you didn't want to waste the batteries.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

didnt you use both sides and turn it over? saved all that fafing around
craigyoung
Grafter

Yes, but the sides were never the same length so you always had a bit of tapes to get through.  Though I used to be so particular about my music, that I would cut and splice cassettes down to the exact length they needs to be.  What a saddo...
pierre_pierre
Grafter

do you mean to say you also open up your memory "cards" and clip bits off the corner? Roll_eyes Cool
craigyoung
Grafter

Indeed.  Wink
And I really regret sawing the ends of my plasma screen the day I was watching an old 4:3 movie.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

But is does not annoy you with those black edges, have you tried araldite when you have a new movie? Cool