cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

into a nightmare becuse of stupid talk talk

kevyandrean
Grafter

into a nightmare becuse of stupid talk talk

The past 2 years iv been with talk talk . how i lasted that long with them i do not know but i stuck in there, Talk talk are a joke and should be shut down for the pathetic service they provide. if you tell them that they will just verbally abuse you and call you a lier.
anyway iv fancied plusnet for a while and decided to make the move. I placed my order,got my router etc then i got an email saying we are sorry to see you have cancilled our service etc etc.... I didnt do such a thing but talk talk took it up on themselves to cancel my order. So that set me back another 2 weeks or so.
I was expecting to go live last Saturday but once again talk talk held that up by cutting me off at the exchange and refused to pass my number over,
Im still sat here with no phone and a dongle that doesnt allow me to do anything. iv emailed plusnet and sent tickets for an update but iv not heard anything for 3 days now. I just want to know whats  happening and how much longer they will be. My partner is servilely disabled so the internet is practically his life. he has deteriorated without it. Can someone offer me advice here?
Im that terrified something else is holding it up and ill need to wait weeks that iv not slept for days. I know my partner shouldn't have to rely on the internet but he does. Its a huge chunk of his life and i fear he will need to be admitted to hospital if we will need to wait much longer.
If i had any notice off talk talk i would of gradually withdrawn him from it but he woke up one morning without his internet. That in itself was a traumatizing experience for him.
any advice please? anyone else have trouble with talk talk?  Cry
11 REPLIES 11
NedLudd
Grafter

Re: into a nightmare becuse of stupid talk talk

The Digital Care Team will be on your case very soon!
They do take ownership of problems and stick with them until resolved to your satisfaction.
Geoff,
York.
kevyandrean
Grafter

still no reply  Embarrassed
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi kevyandrean,
I'm just taking a look into what's going on and what we need to do to get this resolved for you. I'll update you soon.
Chris
kevyandrean
Grafter

thank you very much chris  Smiley
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Our provisioning team are chasing this up now and we'll be in-touch soon.
kevyandrean
Grafter

thanks again...
kevyandrean
Grafter

had a phone call off a lovely lady from plusnet and she advised me its all down to talk talk refusing to release my number untill the 20th now. Whats the point. they already delayed my connection by canceling my order with plusnet. dont know what to do  Cry
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Until the 20th there's not really anything more we can do I'm afraid. There's no other way to progress this any quicker.
kevyandrean
Grafter

could talk talk speed it up if they wanted to?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We've spoken with your current providers number porting team and everything is now moving as fast as it possibly can.
kevyandrean
Grafter

ok.. thank you very much chris.