cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e card problem

valart
Grafter

e card problem

I was sent a e card today but I was unable to open it a message came up saying (This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action create an association in the folder option control panel).I look forward to any help.
Thanks Arthur
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: e card problem

Although there are genuine E Card companies, unfortunately they are being use as transport for virus, trojen, dodgy medical etc. 

So unless you recognise the sender on now account open them (without you knowing a safe way)
I have received one genuine and maybe 100 rogue this year
Not applicable

Unable to help with the above but for anyone who is interested, the e-cards that I use are from http://www.jacquielawson.com
The site has a small annual charge and is 100% safe. They are animated with music and really lovely.
Not applicable

That reminds me - must call my old boss back!
He used to send Jacquie Lawson cards too. Grin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

had two e-mails from the bad old USA, in the last 24 hrs, both to my new e-mail address, I am very choosy who has that and dont order on the actual sub they used, curious.  One was  a dating service, the other free TV.  Both very dubious, but definite links, both came from the same company  software_innovations4 "at"stateez.com they do have a web site, but I wonder how they got my address
Not applicable

James - am happy to be the source of the reminder but I hope that your old boss doesn't want to get you back - we need you here at PN!
Pierre - a real mystery about your brand new e-mail address.
Unfortunately by the time some well-meaning friend or relative has sent one, even if it isn't responded to, the website then have your address which I suppose they could sell on to the spammers.
Not applicable

I never moved anywhere, it was he who left to set up a new business.
He no doubt would like some assistance with his IT setup, something I'm happy to do for him.
My current boss would prefer me to spend a little more time working, and a little less on the forums though Wink